The eIRB+ system allows for the submission of a Modification during the processing of a Continuing Review. Access to eIRB+ is available via this site's eIRB+ page.
- After logging in, choose “My Studies” and filter by PI or Study Number to find the applicable study.
- Choose the applicable study from the resulting list.
- The “home” page for the study will appear. In the left-hand side of the study workspace, you will select "Create Modification/CR" to make any changes to your study at continuing review.
- After clicking the appropriate button, the form will open. You must complete all questions. You can make edits by clicking the "View Periodic Review" button.
- When you have reached the final page of the application, click "Finish" or "Exit". Neither of these activities actually submits the continuing review form to the IRB Office.
- To submit the Modification/CR to the IRB, the PI or PI proxy must click "Submit."